Resurrection Fern (Pleopeltis michauxiana) by and in memory of Dr. Marjorie Brown
Save the date
the Florida Native Plant Society’s 38th Annual Conference
May 17-20, 2018 at the Miccosukee Resort in Miami
500 S.W. 177th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33194.
You will be delighted by mind-expanding experiences, tempted by sumptuous meals (including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free) and amazed by the networking and social opportunities.
As always, we will offer an abundance of presentations and workshops, including:
- Amazing speakers - check them out on the "speakers" tab at left
- 2 days of amazing field trips
- Workshops on landscaping, edibles, rare plants and conservation
- Cutting-edge science
- Current issues
- Conservation, restoration and Citizen Science
- Climate-wise landscaping
- A special program for High School students to present their research
- Advocacy opportunities
- Native plant vendors
- Artwork created by local Elementary Schools on the theme "What Restoration Means to Me"
Reserve your rooms now at a special rate using the Florida Native Plant Society Reservation Code:
GNPS518. Call (305) 925-2585.
*The cutoff date for the FNPS Group Rate at Miccosukee is May 1, 2018.
Deluxe King = $99 + taxes
Deluxe Double Queen = $99 + taxes
Deluxe King Suite = $129 + taxes
500 S.W. 177th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33194