Compared to many organizations, the Florida Native Plant Society is unique:
We are a scientific and conservation organization, but unlike many organizations, our chapters and members actively implement our goals.
But we can't do it all with volunteer effort. We can't do it all with "sweat-equity."
Your financial support helps fund:
- Research on Florida native plants.
- Research and management programs for Florida native plant communities.
- Education including participation in outreach programs and providing educational materials.
- Developing model ordinances such as our native plant landscaping ordinance.
- Tracking legislation that affects Florida native plants and native plant communities, and lobbying when appropiate to supporting their continued existance and health.
- Coordination with other conservation oriented organizations.
- Providing awards (usually plaques) for excellence in research, conservation, land management, and restoration.
Use the links on the left to find out more about how you can support the research and conservation activities of FNPS.
FNPS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductable. To provide funds that will enable us to protect Florida's native plant heritage, please consider joining or renewing at the highest level you can afford.
Donate online or mail gifts to:
Florida Native Plant Society
PO Box 278
Melbourne, FL 32902-0278
The Florida Native Plant Society is registered as a charitable organization in Florida (Reg No. CH3021).
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.