The Florida Native Plant Society’s 38th Annual Conference
May 17-20, 2018 at the Miccosukee Resort in Miami
500 S.W. 177th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33194.
You will be delighted by mind-expanding experiences, tempted by sumptuous meals (including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free) and amazed by the networking and social opportunities.
As always, we will offer an abundance of presentations and workshops:
- Check out the "schedule" link in the menu on the left
- Amazing speakers - check them out on the "speakers" link in the menu on the left
- 2 days of amazing field trips - click on the link in the menu on the left
- Workshops on landscaping, edibles, rare plants and conservation and more! Each will offer CEU credits from BoLA and FNGLA.
- Cutting-edge science
- Current issues
- Conservation, restoration and Citizen Science
- Climate-wise landscaping
- A special research track for High School students to present their research - check out BioTech High School for more information: https://www.fairchildgarden.org/biotech
- Advocacy opportunities
- Native plant vendors - for more information, check out the "vendors" link in the menu on the left and see the lists of plants that will be available
- Art Exhibition created by local Elementary Schools on the theme "What Restoration Means to Me"
- Need CEUs? We offer CEU credits from the Florida Board of Landscape Architecture (BoLA) and the Florida Nursery Growers and Landscape Association (FNGLA). All of our workshops and many of the presentations qualify. Check out the schedule here. For the FNGLA list click here.