Resurrection Fern (Pleopeltis michauxiana) by and in memory of Dr. Marjorie Brown
The Florida Native Plant Society’s 38th Annual Conference
May 17-20, 2018 at the Miccosukee Resort in Miami
500 S.W. 177th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33194.
You will be delighted by mind-expanding experiences, tempted by sumptuous meals (including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free) and amazed by the networking and social opportunities.
As always, we will offer an abundance of presentations and workshops:
- Check out the "schedule" link in the menu on the left
- Amazing speakers - check them out on the "speakers" link in the menu on the left
- 2 days of amazing field trips - click on the link in the menu on the left
- Workshops on landscaping, edibles, rare plants and conservation and more! Each will offer CEU credits from BoLA and FNGLA.
- Cutting-edge science
- Current issues
- Conservation, restoration and Citizen Science
- Climate-wise landscaping
- A special research track for High School students to present their research - check out BioTech High School for more information: https://www.fairchildgarden.org/biotech
- Advocacy opportunities
- Native plant vendors - for more information, check out the "vendors" link in the menu on the left and see the lists of plants that will be available
- Art Exhibition created by local Elementary Schools on the theme "What Restoration Means to Me"
- Need CEUs? We offer CEU credits from the Florida Board of Landscape Architecture (BoLA) and the Florida Nursery Growers and Landscape Association (FNGLA). All of our workshops and many of the presentations qualify. Check out the schedule here. For the FNGLA list click here.
The cutoff date for the FNPS Group Rate at Miccosukee has been extended to Monday, May 7, 2018.
Online registration will be available until May 9, 2018 at the reduced price of $85/day for members ($120 for non-members)
Registration will close between May 10-15, 2018.
Onsite registration will open May 16, 2018 at 4:30 pm and will increase by $25.00/day.
Reserve your rooms now at a special rate using the Florida Native Plant Society Reservation Code:
Call 305-925-2555 and use code GNPS518 or book online and use code 180516FLNA at Miccosukee.com and click "online reservations" in the upper right corner. Just make any corrections to the rate (adding the group code) in the "Special Requests" box on your reservation page.
*The cutoff date for the FNPS Group Rate at Miccosukee is May 1, 2018.
Deluxe King = $99 + taxes
Deluxe Double Queen = $99 + taxes (supply is running low)
Deluxe King Suite = $129 + taxes
Deluxe Double Queen Suite = $129 + taxes
500 S.W. 177th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33194