In keeping with the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to limit the spread of Covid-19, our Annual Conference scheduled for May 14-17, 2020 will be rescheduled for a later date.
We are working with the conference venue and the hotel to finalize new dates and instructions for those people who have already registered.
If you already registered and/or reserved a room, stay tuned for instructions that will be emailed to you.
Adam W. Herbert University Center
12000 Alumni Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Join us for Florida’s premier event focusing on the preservation, conservation and restoration of our natural lands, ecosystems, and local communities. The 40th annual conference of the Florida Native Plant Society is focusing on “40 Years of Celebrating Native Florida” and will be held May 14 – 17, 2020 at the University of North Florida, Jacksonville. Please share the news about this important conference with your colleagues and neighbors. Customized opportunities are available for sponsors, exhibitors, and vendors.
There is something for everyone at this conference, including:
- Amazing speakers on a wide range of subjects: major conservation initiatives, restoration projects, public policy, and regional initiatives (Friday and Saturday)
- Over 20 great field trips with knowledgeable guides to exciting, out-of-the-ordinary natural places (Thursday and Sunday)
- HUGE native plant sale - multi vendor - open to the public
- Free workshops in the native plant sale area!
- Cutting-edge research
- Current issues in restoration and conservation
- Landscaping for homeowners and urban planners
- Sumptuous meals (including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free)
- Networking and advocacy opportunities
Conference tshirts will be available at the conference and are available on demand now on our Teespring store.
Conference Co-hosted by: