Save the date: May 19-22, 2022
Join us for Florida’s premier event focusing on the preservation, conservation and restoration of our natural lands, ecosystems, and local communities. This year’s conference will be a hybrid event – both in-person at the University of North Florida and also broadcast as a virtual event for those preferring the convenience and reduced cost of a virtual event. The theme is “Gateway to Florida’s Biodiversity.”
Please share the news about this important conference with your colleagues and neighbors.
Find out how YOU can help conserve our native plants and the pollinators and animals that depend on them.
A few highlights:
- Adventures of a Transplanted Gardener: Improving efforts to create gardens that truly benefit pollinators
- Cutting-edge research
- Enhancing Landscapes with Native Plants to Attract Wildlife
- Why and how restoration matters
- Lots of networking and advocacy opportunities with our Whova virtual platform!
- In-person attendees will also enjoy all the benefits of our Whova virtual platform