The Florida Native Plant Society is unique!
We are a scientific and conservation organization, but unlike many organizations, our chapters and members actively implement our goals.
But we can't do it all with volunteer effort. We can't do it all with "sweat equity."
Your financial support helps fund:
- Conservation of rare Florida plants
- High quality management of our natural lands
- Guidance on water conserving, environmentally sound gardening
- Opportunities to accquire native plants
- Research on Florida native plants.
- On-line resources for selecting native plants for your area.
- Developing model ordinances to encourage use of natives and preserve our heritage.
- Supporting legislation to protect our natural lands and native plants.
- Awards for excellence in research, conservation, land management, and restoration.
FNPS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible. To provide funds that will enable us to protect Florida's native plant heritage, please consider joining or renewing at the highest level you can afford.
Mail gifts to:
Florida Native Plant Society
PO Box 278
Melbourne, FL 32902-0278
Donate online:Click Here to Donate
The Florida Native Plant Society is registered as a charitable organization in Florida (Reg No. CH3021).
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.