Painting above by Leslie Neumann, graphic by Cindy Liberton.
Florida Native Plant Society's 39th Annual Conference
May 16-19, 2019 at the Plantation on Crystal River
9301 West Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429
Our theme this year "Transitions" is pertinent to the Nature Coast region of Florida in a number of ways - sea level rise, migrations of ecosystems due to climate change, and the transition zone between north and south Florida. In this region you will also see the transition of cave system into Karst, spring flows to tannic flows, and water quality transitions. The region also has a large diversity of plant communities and the transitions between uplands and wetlands are common, dramatic and highly visible – a great place to introduce people to Florida’s diverse natural communities.
- Check out the "schedule" link in the menu on the left
- Amazing speakers - check them out on the "speakers" link in the menu on the left
- 2 days of awesome field trips - click on the link in the menu on the left
- Cutting-edge science
- Current issues
- Conservation, restoration and citizen science
- Climate-change adaptation
- Advocacy opportunities
- Native plant vendors
Presented in part by the