Plantober - Our 2023 Florida Native Plant Month Campaign!
- Show your love of Florida's native plants by contributing to this camapign. All fund raised during this campaign are used for our general fund.
General Fund Donations help us support:
- Conservation of rare Florida plants
- High quality management of our natural lands
- Guidance on water conserving, environmentally sound gardening
- Education about the benefits of native plants and ecosystems
- Opportunities to accquire native plants
- On-line resources for selecting native plants for your area
- Developing model ordinances to encourage use of natives and preserve our heritage
- Supporting legislation to protect our natural lands and native plants
- Awards for excellence in research, conservation, land management, and restoration
Endowment Fund Donations
- Endowment fund donations are restricted for use for science and research only. This helps us support:
- Research on Florida native plants
- Grant awards for science research
Or mail gifts to:
Florida Native Plant Society
PO Box 278
Melbourne, FL 32902-0278
The Florida Native Plant Society is registered as a charitable organization in Florida (Reg No. CH3021).
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.